May 31
Getting nervous now! Tomorrow is my last full day in Toronto. I pick up the rental van on Monday and drive up to Ottawa where I will try to sneak 15 big boxes, a queen size bed and a couch into the basement of my parents place, past my dad's watchful eye. Should be interesting.
Today consisted of running errands - first to Walmart where they're having a sale on storage bins. How did they know? Picked up 4 HUGE bins at bargain prices. Other stops included: The Bay, MEC, Eaton Centre etc... Also stopped by the Crumpler store on Queen to pick up a gift for Sandra. Would you know it, I messed up and bought the wrong one. Luckily, my roommate was good enough to drive me back down for the exchange. Crisis averted. Back home now, rounding up the last of my belongings in the Manor ... I have been avoiding the kitchen for the last week. I guess I can't avoid it any longer ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment