First day without a care in the world. Feels great! Actually, it felt great for the first hour or so, and then I started 'working' again, this time on my exit strategy for TO. I was suppose to go downtown today to sort through some stuff, but I think I'll do that tomorrow. Sorting, cleaning, packing, napping. Repeat.
Thanks to the generosity of my fellow (now ex)co-workers I've been able to complete the purchase of a much NEEDED
new camera - the Olympus 850SW (pictured right). Yes, this will be my 7th camera. And that's a problem ...how? It's awesome.I'm planning a garage sale for Saturday. It will be my first one - ever. I'm dreading haggling over a $0.25 difference with the old ladies in the neighborhood. My roomate thinks that I'll be a natural. I'll be trying to sell stuff for $5 when it's only worth $2 ...
PM: Had a good visit with the neighbours upstairs. I've been at Dewson Manor for nearly 5 years now (wow!) and they have been great neighbours throughout.
I'm back downstairs now and back to the grind - sorting, cleaning, packing, napping. Repeat.

No comments:
Post a Comment