Sunday, August 31, 2008
Zoom Zoom
Well, like so many other hopeful travellers, I got some disappointing news on Aug 28th - Zoom Airlines was going into receivership! ... another victim of the turbulent price of fuel. As soon as I got the news, I started looking for a flight to replace the one I just lost. I managed to find a few flights for roughly the time that I had originally planned for a slightly higher price than I had paid through Zoom but would have to wait until the next day to change my vacation schedule at work. That turned out to be a HUGE mistake. When I went to go buy the ticket the next day, the price went up by $200! A bit more searching and I settled on a flight with Continental but required a layover in Newark - in total, a 11 hour flight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment